Saturday, February 16, 2013

OPI Panda-monium Pink- Review and Swatches

This is the time of year I start to swap all of the deep oxblood reds and rich fall shades for something light and airy. With Spring just being a month away, a pastel creme was just what I was looking for. 

OPI Panda-monium Pink, 3 coats

OPI Panda-monium Pink is a pretty and soft baby lilac-pink creme shade that was released in the OPI Hong Kong Spring 2010 Collection. It's cool-toned and pretty much equal shades pink and lilac. I think this shade goes well with all skin tones. It reminds me of the fair for some reason. Maybe because it somewhat resembles cotton candy? Or maybe because I'm hungry and thinking of cotton candy? Probably the latter of the two. 

OPI Panda-monium Pink, 1 coat 

The formulation was a tad less than typical with 2 coats for good coverage, but 3 coats for full opacity. OPI shades are pretty durable on me, and usually last about a week. 

OPI Panda-monium Pink, 3 coats

All-in-all, OPI Panda-monium Pink is one of my all-time favorites and tend to reach for it when I want something toned down but not completely nude. 



Much love and computer fist bumps,
Jess



0 comments:

Post a Comment